Wikipedia

Search results

Sunday 31 March 2019

Junior Fabian Kane wishes and prays for the Mom and Sister.

Today is very special 1 mother's day 2 my sister's birthday I decree these prayers saying May God bless you with peace and happiness on this unique day that you celebrate. And may that divine peace and happiness follow you the rest of your life. Have a blessed and fun birthday. On this special day of yours, I pray that the good Lord gives you all the joy and happiness that your heart can contain miss hope and to you mom, I wish you a long life filled with happiness and good health. My sweet Mother, on Mother's Day, I want to thank you so much for always being there for me and giving me the courage to move on in life. I love you, Mom . Happy Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to read more

Another outbreak of a virus in China "HantaVirus"

As the spread of coronavirus in China seems to be slowing, reports that a man died of a similar type of virus – hantavirus – have sparked f...